- On which exchange is Karyopharm listed, what is the ticker symbol and when did it go public?
- Karyopharm’s stock is traded on the NASDAQ global market under the symbol KPTI. Karyopharm’s initial public offering (IPO) occurred in November 2013. Our CUSIP number is 48576U 106.
- Where is Karyopharm Incorporated?
- We are incorporated in Delaware.
- Where are Karyopharm's Corporate Headquarters?
- Our headquarters are located at:
85 Wells Ave, 2nd floor, Newton, MA 02459
- How can I purchase shares?
- Shares may be purchased through a financial services provider of your choice. Karyopharm does not have a direct stock purchase plan.
- Do you have a Dividend Reinvestment Plan (DRIP)?
- Currently Karyopharm does not offer a dividend or stock reinvestment plan.
- Who is Karyopharm's transfer agent?
Computershare Trust Company, Inc.
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940
1-800-962-4284 (from the US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
- I've lost my stock certificates. How can I replace them?
- You must contact our transfer agent. They can look up your records and make any necessary adjustments. There is a fee involved for replacing lost certificates.
- Who is Karyopharm's independent auditor?
- Ernst & Young LLP
- What is Karyopharm's fiscal year-end?
- December 31st.
- How can I get a copy of you Annual Report or any other Investor materials?
- You can request Karyopharm Investor materials by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on our website.